NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.17.18
The Latest News
- Church, State & Society fellows reflect on summer experiences
- Rick Garnett on the Catholic Church's accountability and autonomy
- The law as a vocation: How Matt Feeney ’79, ’83 J.D. serves his community
This Week's Events
- September 17: The Second Amendment for People of Color: Race and Interactions with the Police
- Michael Zuckert will give the 2018 Constitution Day talk, Populism and Constitutionalism - Are They Compatible?
- September 18: Faculty Colloquium\
- School Shootings and the Constitution: Should the Second Amendment be Preserved, Repealed, or Restricted?
- Rev. John Jenkins, C.S.C., will deliver his annual President's Address to the Faculty
- September 19: Mental Health, Mass Shootings, and Increasing Access to Healthcare Resources through Legislation
- September 20: The Russia Collusion Investigation: A Discussion with Professor Jimmy Gurule about Obstruction of Justice, Pardons, and Impeachment
- The Second Amendment in Practice: A Non-Partisan Primer on Guns and Gun Ownership
- September 21: The Right to Peace: The Status of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights at 70
- September 22: Notre Dame at Wake Forest
Around the Watercooler
- HR Office Hours
- Free Kittens
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.17.18" (2018). NDLS Communicator. 45.