NLDS Communicator: Week of 10.29.18
The Latest News
- London Program 50th Anniversary
- Gerry Bradley featured on Lumen Christi podcast
This Week's Events
- October 29: Pope Francis, Capital Punishment, and Law with John Finnis and Gerry Bradley
- Dr. Anthony Michael Kreis will give a lecture on "The Perils of the Dive: Gender, LGBTQ Rights, and Liquor Laws"
- Law and Economics Seminar, "Valuing the Risk of Workplace Sexual Harassment," with Joni Hersch, Vanderbilt Law School
- October 30: Todd Gaziano, Senior Fellow in Constitutional Law at Pacific Legal Foundation. will give a talk on "Resurrecting the Non-Delegation Doctrine"
- From Big Law to Legal Aid with John Gallo, LAF Chicago
- October 31: Professor Series: Lloyd Mayer, "Money in Politics: Do Disappearing Limits and Hidden Donors Matter?"
- Trick-or-Treat in the Law School
- November 1: Unfit for SCOTUS? A discussion about the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh
- David Waddilove, Harvard Law, will present his paper "Credit Before Banks: Suretyship in Early-Modern England"
- IPLS Lecture: Mike Walker, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- November 2: 2018 Law Review Symposium, Contemporary Free Speech: The Marketplace of Ideas a Century Later
- November 3: Notre Dame at Northwestern
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Show Your Spirit
- Professional Portraits
Notre Dame Law School, "NLDS Communicator: Week of 10.29.18" (2018). NDLS Communicator. 50.