NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.21.19
The Latest News
- In Memoriam: Donald Kommers
- RSVP: A Conversation with Nina Totenberg
- Czech university honors Michael Seng '64
- Rick Garnett talks to Deseret News about a Supreme Court case and the First Amendment
- Sam Bray discusses national injunctions
- Jimmy Gurule is quoted in USA Today
This Week's Events
- January 21 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 22
Faculty Colloquium, Lloyd Mayer, 12:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room The Future of Roe v. Wade on the Trump Court: A Debate between the Federalist Society and the American Constitutional Society, 12:30 p.m., 1140
- January 23 Faculty Meeting, 12:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room
- January 24 A Day in the Life of a Data Privacy and Security Lawyer with Reena Bajowala, 12:30 p.m., 1310 Biolchini
- January 25 Dean's Staff Update, 8:30 a.m., Faculty Meeting Room
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Mass Schedule
- The Law School turns 150!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 01.21.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 57.