NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.11.19
The Latest News
- Galilee 2019 Roundup
- New dean Marcus Cole speaks to faculty and staff.
- Jimmy Gurule talks to CNN
- John Nagle gave a Hesburgh Series Lecture at the University of Dayton Law School about his journey in law and his advice for students. See more here
- Nicole Garnett looks at the question of how we should regulate the quality of schools participating in parental choice programs in this research article published in the University of Michigan Law Journal of Law Reform.
- Mary Ellen O'Connell will speak at The Hague this week on international law, military force, and high tech weapons. Read more here.
This Week's Events
- February 12 Faculty Colloquium, Steve Yelderman, 12:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room.
- February 13 Faculty Meeting, 12:30 p.m., Faculty Meeting Room.
- February 14 Big Brother: Data Privacy, Cyber Security, and Government Surveillance, 12:30 p.m., 1130 Eck Hall of Law.
- Valentine's Day
- February 15 Fighting Online Sex Trafficking Conference, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., McCartan Courtroom.
Around the Watercooler
- Service Project Photos
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.11.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 59.