NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.18.17
The Latest News
- Jimmy Gurulé Participates in Filing Amicus Briefs in Terrorism Cases
- Get to Know Your IT Team!
This Week's Events
- Flaws in the Constitution? What We Should Be Learning About the Constitution
- DACA: President Trump's Decision and Legal Challenges, with Jimmy Gurulé
- Faculty Colloquium, Margaret Ryznar, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Tom Brejcha, Thomas More Society, will give a talk about his pro-life legal work
- Maddie Sloan, Texas Appleseed, will give a talk on Attacking Systematic Race and Economic Injustices in Housing
- Robert Turner, University of Virginia Law School, will discuss executive power and foreign affairs
- Football: Notre Dame at Michigan State
In the News
- Visit our website and social media platforms for posts about faculty, students, and alumni featured in major news outlets, as well as articles written by our Communications team.
Around the Watercooler
- Earn a $180-$276 Medical Premium Credit with Free Health Screenings
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.18.17" (2017). NDLS Communicator. 6.