NDLS Communicator: Week of 12.17.19
The Latest News
- New Notre Dame Lawyer magazine is now available
- Jimmy Gurulé talks to Vox
- Rick Garnett writes for SCOTUS Blog
- Jeff Pojanowski quoted in Bloomberg Law
Local Alumni News
- Judge Roland Chamblee Jr. '73, '77 J.D. has received the 2018 F. Jay Nimtz Award for his exemplary public service throughout the community.
- Father Jenkins has appointed Ann Firth '81, '84 J.D. to the position of vice president and chief of staff to the president.
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 12.17.19" (2018). NDLS Communicator. 62.