NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.18.19
The Latest News
- Notre Dame Law School kicks off sesquicentennial
- Student Spotlight--Yue Yu
- Children Flee Violence. She Helps Them Navigate a New Life.
- Congratulations to our Moot Court Teams.
- ND Law students host legal aid event for local veterans.
- Jimmy Gurule quoted in the Washington Times.
- Patrick Thomas quoted in Bloomberg.
- Mary Ellen O'Connell has two new publications.
- Rick Garnett was featured on the Weekly Appellate Report talking about First Amendment issues.
- Jeff Pojanowski and Paul Miller have written "Torts Against the State."
- Emily Bremer has written a summary of the new ACUS recommendations.
This Week's Events
- February 18: A Conversation with Andrew Hicks
- President's Day
- February 20: Teaching Constitutional Law Across Three Continents with Santiago Legarre
- February 21: Faculty Colloquium, Meghan Ryan, Dedman School of Law
- February 22: 2019 Journal of International and Comparative Law Symposium, Cybersecurity as a National Security Interest
Around the Watercooler
- Mary Cate Pruitt, daughter of David and Kristin Pruitt, won the 500 freestyle state title in swimming for Saint Joseph High School
- Get to know your colleagues!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 02.18.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 63.