NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.04.19
The Latest News
- In memoriam: Thomas L Shaffer
- LL.M. Student Spotlight: Fernanda Gianesella Bertolaccini
- ND Law 150
- Rick Garnett quoted in several news outlets about memorial cross case
- What if the Grand Canyon had been our second national park?
- Lloyd Mayer looks at social enterprises with respect to tax law in "Creating a Tax Space for Social Enterprise," published in The Cambridge Handbook of Social Enterprise Law
- Does the Tragedy of the Commons play out on federally owned lands? Check out this recent work by Bruce Huber, "The U.S. Public Lands as Commons," in Routledge Handbook of the Study of the Commons.
- Ed Edmonds recently spoke at The Intersection of Sports and Social Equality Symposium at Indiana University Maurer School of Law. He will also be speaking this week at the annual Nine Spring Training Conference in Arizona.
- March 5: Kellogg Institute Faculty Colloquium: Tamar Herzog, Harvard
- Week Against Mass Incarceration: Speaker, Roosevelt Glenn Sr., Exoneree
- March 6: Ash Wednesday
- Elizabeth Scarola, the founder of HLS at ND and a healthcare attorney with Epstein, Becker, Green
- March 7: Faculty Colloquium, Sandra Sperino, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Suing Harvard: The Fight for Fair Admissions
- March 9: Spring Break begins
Around the Watercooler
- Colleague Feature: Maggie Tague
- Future Lawyers?
- Happy Birthday
- Work Anniversaries
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.04.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 65.