NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.04.19
The Latest News
- In memoriam: Thomas L Shaffer
- LL.M. Student Spotlight: Fernanda Gianesella Bertolaccini
- ND Law 150
- Rick Garnett quoted in several news outlets about memorial cross case
- What if the Grand Canyon had been our second national park?
This Week's Events
- March 5: Kellogg Institute Faculty Colloquium: Tamar Herzog, Harvard
- March 5: Week Against Mass Incarceration: Speaker, Roosevelt Glenn Sr., Exoneree
- March 6: Ash Wednesday
- March 6: Elizabeth Scarola, the founder of HLS at ND and a healthcare attorney with Epstein, Becker, Green
- March 7: Faculty Colloquium, Sandra Sperino, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- March 7: Suing Harvard: The Fight for Fair Admissions
- March 9: Spring Break begins
Around the Watercooler
- Colleague Feature: Maggie Tague
- Future Lawyers?
- Happy Birthday
- Work Anniversaries
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 03.04.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 65.