NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.08.19
The Latest News
- Thomas Fay '61 funds national security fellowship for ND Law students
- Judge Amul Thapar talks about Scalia and religious liberty
- Plaintiffs from Obergefell v. Hodges speak about marriage equality case
- Patrick Thomas quoted by Fortune about new tax code
- Lloyd Mayer quoted about admissions scandal, recall effort.
- Jimmy Gurule quoted by Bloomberg about Deutsche Bank
- Doug Cassell interviewed about developments in Guatemala
Congratulations! will give the 2019 Nies Lecture on Intellectual Property at Marquette University School of Law on March 28.
This Week's Events
- April 8: Tom Shaffer Memorial
- Former U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales will speak about Immigration and the Department of Justice
- Haug Family Innovation Lecture Series: Irrational Ignorance at the Patent Office
- April 11: BLF Presents: Margaret Egan, Executive VP & General Counsel of Hyatt Hotels
Around the Watercooler
- Colleague Feature Ali Wruble
- Notre Dame Law PowerPoint Templates
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.08.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 70.