NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.05.19
The Latest News
- Celebrate 150 Years of ND
- IP & Entrepreneurship Clinic helps ND alumni patent medical device
- Conservatives and Originalism: Their Relationship, Reconsidered
- Stephen Smith and Rick Garnett on WVPE
- Mark McKenna quoted by Fashion Law
- Lloyd Mayer in the news
- Sam Bray writes for Volokh Conspiracy
- Jimmy Gurulé talks to Politico
- Congratulations: 3L Jennie Christensen was chosen for a Women and Hi Tech Corporate Law Scholarship
- Mary Ellen O’Connell reviews Rebecca Sanders' book “Plausible Deniability: Legal Culture and Political Imperative in the Global War in Terror"
This Week's Events
- Adjunct faculty lunch meeting
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
- Midday Prayer every Tuesday
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 08.05.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 81.