NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.30.19
The Latest News
- Links to last Friday's panel discussion:
- "Partisan Politics in the Era of Trump: A Threat to our Democracy or Merely Politics as Usual?"
- New Notre Dame Technology Ethics Center to address ‘big questions’ of emerging technology
- Roger Alford to consult with Texas Attorney General's Office
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted by Newsday
- Bruce Huber in the news
- Lisa Koop on NPR
- Jimmy Gurulé talks to USA Today
- Sam Bray writes on impeachment
- ND Program on Private Law launches new series on private law theory
- Professor Woodrow Hartzog on "The Case Against Idealising Control"
- Klau Center welcomes new class of human rights lawyers to Notre Dame
This Week's Events
- Monday, September 30: Red Mass
- Tuesday, October 1: Faculty Colloquium
- A Conversation with Judge Greg Katsas, U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- Wednesday, October 2: Faculty Meeting
- A Conversation with Fran Quigley, Health and Human Rights Clinic at IU McKinney
- Attorney Marcus Morrow will present, "From Contracts to Courtrooms to Cutting Checks: How Providers Get Paid on Disputed Claims"
- Thursday, October 3: Professor Clive Neal will present on Space Mining and Resource Mining,
- Pathways to the Judiciary CLE
- Friday, October 4: Law & Economics Series, Todd Henderson, University of Chicago
- STMS Event: Catholic Politicians, Abortion, and Canonical Consequences with Most Reverend Thomas John Paprocki
- Saturday, October 5: Notre Dame v. Bowling Green
Around the Watercooler
- Welcome New Employees!
- "Office Hours" with Father Bracke
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.30.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 84.