NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.23.19
The Latest News
- Mary Ellen O'Connell quoted in USA Today
- Rick Garnett writes for SCOTUSblog
- Lloyd Mayer in the news
This Week's Events
- Monday, September 23: Free Speech, Same-Sex Marriage, and Anti-Discrimination Laws
- Tuesday, September 24: Faculty Colloquium
- Wednesday, September 25: St. Thomas More Society: The Cardinal Pell Case with Gerry Bradley
- The first Notre Dame forum event, The Church Crisis: Where Are We Now?
- Thursday, September 26: IP Lecture Series: The Case Against Idealising Control with Woody Hartzog
- Friday, September 27: Law & Economics Series: Gabriel Rauterberg, University of Michigan
- Judy Fox will sign copies of her new book, The Foreclosure Echo: How the Hardest Hit Have Been Left Out of the Economic Recovery
- Partisan Politics in the Era of Trump: A Threat to our Democracy or Merely Politics as Usual?
- A Different Kind of Lawyer: The First 10 Years
- Civility: Searching for the Better Angels of our Future with Senator Jeff Flake
- Sesquicentennial Reception and Introduction to Notre Dame Law School's New Dean
- Saturday, September 28: Open House at the Notre Dame Clinical Law Center
- Homecoming Tailgate
- Notre Dame v. Virginia
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 09.23.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 85.