NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.14.19
The Latest News
- ND Law hosts U.S. Attorney William Barr
- Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim speaks with students about antitrust
- Judge O'Scannlain and Justice Page
- 'A Catholic law school in America'
- Homecoming Tailgate Photos
- Jay Tidmarsh quoted by IBJ News
- Sam Bray writes for Yale Journal on Regulation
- Patrick Corrigan and Paul Miller write for Columbia Law blog
- Ed Edmonds co-edits new sports and entertainment database
This Week’s Events
- Saturday, October 12: A chat with Jeff Hasselman, Amazon Web Services Venture Capital
- Tuesday, October 15: Staff Town Hall
- Atinuke (Tinu) Adediran, University of Chicago Law School
- Sex, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity: An Inclusive Look at Title VII
- Pro-life Feminism with Jessica Keating
- Thursday, October 17: What Every American Needs to Understand About the Fifth Amendment: What Police Officers Tell Their Own Children About the Right to Remain Silent
- Friday, October 18: Law & Economics Series: Sarath Sanga, Northwestern University
- All ND Law Faculty and Staff are invited for a Fall Break Kickoff Lunch
Around the Watercooler
- Happy Birthday!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 10.14.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 92.