NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.25.19
The Latest News
- 2019 All-Faculty Team Honoree: Randy Kozel
- The Kroc Cast with Mary Ellen O'Connell
- Lloyd Mayer quoted in Tampa Bay Times
- Contempt of Grace: Theological & Legal Error in William Barr’s Understanding of Religious Freedom
- ND Law School starting Dublin summer internship program
- Clinic helps survivors of domestic violence navigate expungement process in Indiana
- Jennifer Thompson:The Concentric Circles of Harm
- Tax Clinic students guest blog for Procedurally Taxing
- Notre Dame students participate in United Nations drafting session
This Week’s Events
- Monday, November 25: Diversity in Government and Working for a United State's Attorney's Office: A Conversation with Peter Salib, AUSA, USAO for the Northern District of Illinois in Chicago
- Wednesday, November 27: No Classes
- Thursday, November 28: Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday, November 29: Thanksgiving Break. Law School closed.
- Saturday, November 30: Notre Dame at Stanford
Around the Watercooler
- Law School HR Consultant
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 11.25.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 97.