NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.22.19
The Latest News
- Law School launches the Haug Family Innovation Lecture Series
- Veronica Root Martinez writes about teaching compliance
- Avishalom Tor presents research project
- Bruce Huber quoted by Associated Press
- Jimmy Gurule writes about the Mueller report
- Sam Bray writes about the new Oxford Handbook of Fiduciary Law which features six ND Law faculty members articles
- 3L Corey Hemmerich has been selected as a speaker at the first ever Irish Studies Graduate Colloquium
- 2L Rachel Miller won second prize in the American Bar Association Business Law Section’s 2018-2019 Mendes Hershman Student Writing Contest
This Week's Events
- Tuesday, April 23: Faculty colloquium, Dan Epps, Washington University in St. Louis
- Design Patents with Sarah Burstein, professor of law at The University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Professor Speaker Series: Tricia Bellia
- To Tweet or not to Tweet? The Brave New World of the Judiciary and Social Media with Judge Stephen Dillard
- Wednesday, April 24: Life Lunch with Carter Snead: The Supreme Court and Future of Abortion Law
- Thursday, April 25: Graciela Olivarez Award and talk by recipient U.S. Representative Joaquin Castro
- Fighting for Innocence with exoneree Donald Whalen and his post-conviction attorney Elliot Slosar
- Faculty Colloquium, MJ Durkee, University of Georgia
Around the Watercooler
- Thank you to our Admins!
- Happy Birthday!
Notre Dame Law School, "NDLS Communicator: Week of 04.22.19" (2019). NDLS Communicator. 99.