A Notre Dame panel on the possibilities and limitations of sanctuary as a model for protecting vulnerable populations.
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Andrews Auditorium, Geddes Hall
With conversation continued in Geddes Coffee House following the panel.
- Luis Frage, Institute for Latino Studies and Department of Political Science
- Rick Garnett, Notre Dame Law School
- Leo Guardado, Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies and Department of Theology
- Lisa Koop, National Immigrant Justice Center and Notre Dame Law School
- Jennifer Mason McAward, The Center for Civil and Human Rights, moderator