ND LAMB will host the program's annual Corporate Governance Symposium: Long vs. Short-Term Shareholders on May 2 at Notre Dame Law School. All students and faculty are welcome. Lunch will be served.
- Martijn Cremers, Bernard J. Hank Professor, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame
- Jesse Fried, Dane Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Sean Griffith, T.J. Maloney Chair in Business Law and director, Fordham Corporate Law Center, Fordham University School of Law
- Simone Sepe, visiting professor of law, University of Pennsylvania Law School; and program director in law at the Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse – Fondation Jean-Jacques Laffont – Toulouse School of Economics
- Eric Talley, Isidor and Seville Sulzbacher Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Avisholom Tor, professor of law and director, Research Program on Law and Market Behavior, Notre Dame Law School
- Julian Velasco, associate professor of law, Notre Dame Law School