The Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy explores the legal, ethical, and policy considerations of various topics within the Judeo-Christian intellectual and moral tradition. It has a national audience of people actively involved in the formulation of public policy, and regularly includes timely pieces from a broad spectrum of prominent scholars and officials.
Browse the contents of JLEPP Symposia:
- 2018 - White Collar Crime: Public Corruption Law
- 2015 - Regulating Life, Disease, and Death
- The Legal, Ethical, and Moral Implications of Science, Medicine, and Technology
- 2014 - White Collar Crime
- The Moral, Ethical & Legal Implications of White Collar Crime in the 21st Century